Thursday, February 19, 2009

Soy??? Really Kid?

Adeline is not a picky eater. She loves veggies and meat and just about everything that we put on her tray. (She snubbed the Tai food but I think it was a little early for green curry) But she will NOT touch cows milk. I nursed for nearly a year. She gulped down pumped milk like a fiend and when I stopped pumping about a month ago she drank formula without hesitation but I have tried every trick I know and she won't touch cows milk. A few days ago at my mother's suggestion I brought home some plain soy milk and presto she drank it. Joel is bummed 'cause this means that there will be no more whole milk in the fridge but I'm just ahppy Adeline will drink something besides water and I don't have to force extra vitamin D drops down her throat.

2 comments:

lyssum said...

mmm, whole milk...yum!

bigloon said...

I agree with Alyssa!!!!