Friday, October 31, 2008

Alyssa, Aarthi, Deven, ANYONE ELSE IN OR FROM TOLEDO!! Do not let Joe the Plumber anywhere near your shitter! The Chode doesn't know what he's talking about!







Yes if you can handle the above 5 minute clip of fox news you find that they are defending Obama's policy on Israel. It must have really hurt.

And a few words for McCain.

1. Stop calling nuclear energy "green" It is not. And fine you want to build 45 nuclear reactors? Where ya gonna put them? I guarantee they won't go in his daughter's backyard or anywhere near any of the 7 houses he owns and neither will the waste they produce. No. It is the poor who live in the shadow of reactors.

2. I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME YOUR FRIEND!!

2 comments:

lyssum said...

I had to stop after "Joe, do you know Barack Obama's position on Israel?" How could he dodge that question by telling other people to learn about the issues? Maybe the rest of the clip explained...I'll never know...

I'm so glad I absenteed for Ohio - I think I at least canceled out Joe!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok...so it's Thursday after the election...I voted like you told me...how come everything is still the same?