Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And I thought I had a bad day

Poor Adeline. Yesterday when Joel went to pick her up at school it was obvious that it had been the worst day ever.
She peed her pants. (Insisting that her teacher wouldn't let her go) Then later she apparently dropped trow and peed all over the car rug leading to the remainder of her class begrudging the loss of said rug.
She didn't take a nap and I think there might have been a poo incident as well. She was desperate to leave, has a horrid cough and a thick runny nose and was in bed before I got home from work.

And I thought I had a bad day. At least I didn't pee myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw that you are on your blog again. Love the comments and feel bad that Dela had a bad day at school. It's so hard when you have to watch them enter the wider world and there's not much you can do to help them through it. mom

'BOTB said...

I'm just catching up after a few weeks of being out of my mind. Poor little Del! Hope she's feeling better.